There are a lof ot link building strategies there. Like Blog Commenting, Social Bookmarking, Web Directories and more. Today I’m going to show you a new link building technique that most people don’t know. In this, we are going to study a widely used technique in web positioning, the Tiered Link Building.
Now, most people don’t know what is tiered link building. So please read this entire post to learn about tiered link building and use this new link building technique to rank your website.
What is Tiered Link Building?
The Tiered Link Building is the SEO technique that allows you to generate authority to a website artificially and staggered. This could be a simple description, but it is much more complex than it seems.
The pyramids of links are used to give authority to the pages that link us so that these, in turn, give even more authority to our Money Site (Our website). But these types of campaigns are pyramidal, that is, they are staggered by levels called Tiers.
Each level is assigned a number and a quality level.
Let’s give an example:
- Level 1: Called Tier 1.
- Level 2: Called Tier 2.
- Level 3: Called Tier 3.
- Level 4: Called Tier 4.
And so respectively.
And we know what the Tiered Link Building campaigns are basically, now we are going to learn how to develop them.
How to Make a Tiered Link Building Campaign
To start, we must have our website prepared internally with an internal SEO fully optimized so that our site is as receptive as possible to this campaign and the keywords (Anchor-text) used.
Subsequently, we have to pose and organize the campaign meticulously. Keywords, thematic of the websites that will link, the authority of the websites that will link us, etc. Once we have marked our approach it is time to go out there to look for links like crazy, but let’s go by parts.
It is the last step of our Tiered Link Building, just before arriving at our money site, therefore it is the one that is closest to it and with which we will have to take more precautions.
Types of Tier 1 Links
- Quality links If possible, websites with greater authority than ours.
- Thematic sites are very similar to ours.
- Archer-text very defined, with exact match keywords (Same as the titles of our pages or post).
- No spam or links in comments.
- No links from PNB (Private Blog Networks).
- They are the hardest to get.
Types of Tier 2 Links
- Medium quality links.
- Links from websites with authority similar to ours.
- Thematic sites are similar to our website.
- Anchor-text of phrase agreement (Synonyms and similar words or phrases) and URLs.
- No spam
- We can start using links from PNBs (Private Blog Network).
- They are relatively affordable links.
Types of Tier 3 Links
- Low / Medium quality links.
- Website links with authority between 10 and 20 DA and PA.
- Sites of global themes similar to ours.
- Anchor-text of broad agreement (Different terms and keywords but with similar meanings), URLs, another type of anchor-text (How to click here, web, link, etc).
- This can begin to be considered spam: comments, use of automatic link creation programs, etc.
- Easy to get links.
Types of Tier 4 Links
- Low-quality links.
- No matter what DA and PA they have.
- Any type of theme (If they are similar better).
- Anchor-text is very varied.
- Pure spam
Very easy to obtain links with scraping programs and creation of automatic links. As we can see, Tiered Link Building campaigns can be assimilated to an onion, they go by capable.
The procedure is next:
Tier 1 Links to pages of our Money site (To which we want to generate authority) and especially to our index.
- Tier 2 Link to our Tier 1.
- Tier 3 Link to our Tier 2.
- Tier 4 links to our Tier 3.
- It is an easy process to understand, but very difficult to implement.
Number of links for each Tier
Now we will see how the number of links in our Tiered Link Building increases exponentially as we go deeper into the Tier.
- Tier 1: 10 links have created that point to different pages and the index of our money site.
- Tier 2: 3 links are created pointing to each link in our Tier 1.
- Tier 3: 4 links are created pointing to each of the links in our Tier 2.
- Tier 4: 12 links are created pointing to each of the links in our Tier 3.
Of course, these are exemplary data. In practice, we must avoid risks, and for this, we must never point to each of the links (Whatever the Tier) with a similar number. That is, if we create 30 links to point to our Tier 1, we must make an unbalanced link ratio.
Tips to keep in mind
- Tiered Link Buiding campaigns are safe but if you know fully about it.
- Try to make your links, at least those of the first two Tiers seem as natural as possible.
- Do not abuse this technique.
- Do not use only this technique to position your website, these links must be around 10-15% of the total back-links.
- Wait for a prudential time between Tier and Tier.
- In the uppermost layers (Tier 1 and Tier 2) expect a reasonable time between creating one link and another.
- It uses proxies for the creation of massive and spammed links of the lower layers (Tier 3 and Tier 4).
- You can use more layers, for example, Tier 5 Tier 6, but it won’t be necessary most of the time.
- Do not expect fast results.
- If your campaign falls (It is discovered by the search engine) Your website will fall. Make sure you know how to google search algorithms works. Do not carry out this campaign if you are not sure what you are doing.
Pros Tiered Link Building
- If you do it well and carefully, you can significantly increase the authority of your website and with it the positions and traffic
- It may be the point you need to overcome your competition
- Increase Domain Authority of your website.
Cons Tiered Link Building
- Laborious and expensive technique.
And so far this chapter on Tiered Link Buiding campaigns.
- Time Taking Work but affective.
- Take time to show the result.
I hope you learned something new, and that you liked this post on how to create a Tiered Link Building campaign. As always, if you liked it, do me a favor and share it. And if you have any questions or just want to give your opinion, do not hesitate and use the comments.