There are countless content marketing tools – for every stage, every goal and every development stage of a company. Not so easy to stay up to date and pick the right ones. Therefore, resources are also presented here to stay tuned.
Today I’m going to show you the best content marketing tools that are easy to use and have amazing functionalities.
So Here are the best 7 Best Content Marketing Tools
- Buzzsumo Even though Buzzsumo has been purchased by Brandwatch. This great platform for content marketing research on the social web works the same as it did before: you can find influencers on specific topics, trending topics, and content posted on specific keywords on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Each reference is played with a link and the number of shares in each medium. A very fine granulated filter system allows the selection of posts from specific time periods, in certain regions and languages and even by content types.
But that’s not all: you can see all the backlinks to certain URLs, analyzes of specific keywords, all Facebook posts for a particular keyword. And recently, there is a Question Analyzer that provides answers to questions asked in English from many forums and other Web sites. Do you know the cool part about Buzzsumo? It has both free or paid version and both are amazing. I personally use paid version but if you cannot buy it you can use it for free.
- Exit Monitor It is a tool for lead generation and conversion optimization for website owners of small and medium businesses: whenever a visitor lands on your site, Exit Monitor starts to track their mouse movements.
Once the tool detects that a visitor wants to leave the page, Exit Monitor displays a targeted quote to your website visitor. This encourages website visitors to stay on your site for longer.
By using the Exit Monitor technology, customer data can be better captured and leads more easily transformed into real customers. Exit Monitor provides integrations with MailChimp, HubSpot, and Shopify.
- Really Good Emails It is a well-stocked large collection of well-designed e-mail templates. Inspirations en masse for marketing: For newsletters, product e-mails, password reset e-mails, etc. You will find good examples of any type of e-mail that can be selected via a filter system according to its intended use.
Matthew Smith built this site as an experiment and launched it in 2014 – since then it has been an inexhaustible and well-maintained resource for all email and content marketers.
- GrowthHackers It is a worldwide English speaking community aimed at startups and knowledge-hungry marketers. Here are many tips for business growth, ideas are presented, questions asked and answers are given, interesting personalities answer Ask my anything, studies are presented and in videos there are tutorials and webinars.
The community is extremely active and can be stimulated to exciting discussions through popular marketing articles and community questions. In addition to their direct experience with companies such as Dropbox, Eventbrite, and LogMeIn, the GrowthHackers team has studied the growth drivers of several leading companies: word of mouth, platform integration, viral growth and even paid marketing channels. The GrowthHackers community explores them all.
- Revue It is a relatively new and fairly inexpensive tool that allows you to create newsletters with just a few clicks. It is used to collect existing content, to order, to add personal words and to send the resulting completed newsletter to subscribers.
Revue can be used by starters and start-ups to companies that already have a subscriber database. Revue includes a pre-made landing page with a registration form to allow subscriptions. Existing subscribers can be imported from a variety of sources, including MailChimp.
Revue is available for a few subscribers even in a free version. The clear pricing then graded by the number of subscribers from $ 5 per month upwards. For those who manage multiple newsletters, there is a publisher version.
- KWFinder KWFinder is keyword research and analysis tool bringing hundreds of long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty. Try KWFinder for free. This tool also has both free or paid version and both are amazing. I personally use paid version but if you cannot buy it you can use it for free.
- KW Everywhere
The Keywords Everywhere extension is your free keyword tool. It can be easily installed on either Chrome or Firefox. The best part is that we show you useful google keyword search volume, cost per click and competition data of keywords on multiple websites.
Are you an online advertiser, copywriter, blogger?
This free extension is going to save you a lot of time. A time that would have otherwise been spent on copying data from one website while finding search volume from another. Keywords Everywhere let you find long-tail phrases with their accurate search volume, CPC and competition data.
So I hope you like all these content marketing tools and don’t forget to share this amazing information with your friends and community. If you have any question or suggestion related to this topic you can leave a comment below I will try to answer your questions.